REMINDER: The monthly meeting of MBCA for General Members is Tuesday, May 8th, at the Homemakers Club in Melrose. Free Parking! Doors open at 11:30a, meeting starts at noon. Topics on the agenda include:
- Speaker: John McRae, with a proposal for Banana Mill
- Tax Increment Funds, report from Tim Parker, request to form committee
- Tree in trouble, Melrose Heritage Park, arborist contacted
- Security workers needed for beach weekends (also, verify that we have people to open and close the beach while William is away).
- Beach upgrade — tree work, sand possible? (William)
- June potluck, 6-5-18 (Tuesday 6 PM) with publicity and email list activated.
- Multi-Market announcement