The General Meeting of MBCA will convene at noon in the Homemakers Club on Tuesday, October 9th. Homemakers Club is located at the corner of Park Street and Centre Street in Melrose. Doors open at 11:30a. Free parking. All are welcome to attend. Agenda items include:
- Amendment items on November ballots, Tim Parker
- Melrose Volunteer Fire Department, Bobby Brown
- Keystone Herald, Laura Slaback
- Elections of MBCA Directors, Treasurer, and Vice President positions
- Tax Increment Fund (TIF), Martha Cohen & Nancy Clark
- 2018 Melrose Christmas Parade
If you have a new topic to discuss with the community, please attend.