No Phosphate Mine Sign

Organizers working to prevent HPS II from establishing a phosphate mine in Union and Bradford Counties are seeking someone who lives on Hwy 301 or SR 100 and is willing to host a large sign. For further details, contact Sarah Younger at 561.707.4565.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.